WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
Please check-in at our Wyndham Welcome Center when you arrive in the area.
Resort Address: 300 N Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach FL 32118
Resort Phone Number: 386-323-4800
Hours of Operation: 7:45 a.m. - 10 p.m. (11pm on weekends)
Park in the Ocean Walk circle. The main check in desk is located in the South Tower.
You can find the details of your reservation on your reservation confirmation materials.
Please note that, where applicable, you are responsible for hotel taxes, resort and parking fees that will be charged to you directly by the hotel. You can find the additional fees you can expect on your reservation confirmation materials.
- Your tour time and specific location directions can be found on your tour confirmation email.
- Please plan on arriving for your tour approximately 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Photo ID and a major credit card are required when checking-in for your tour. Debit cards are not considered a major credit card.
- You will need arrive to your tour with your spouse if married, or partner if cohabitating.
- If you have any questions about your reservation or will not be able to travel please call our Vacation Specialists at the number on your reservation confirmation email or at 800-648-0852.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE TOUR:
From the West:
(Orlando/Tampa/Turnpike) Interstate 4 East to Exit #129 (US 92/International Speedway Blvd.) Continue East on 92 approximately 7 miles to the Atlantic Ave (A1A). Turn North (left) and go .7 miles to Ocean Walk Resort.
From the North:
Take Interstate 95 South to Exit #261A (US 92/International Speedway Blvd.) Continue East on US 92 approximately 6 miles to Atlantic Ave (A1A). Turn North (left) and go .7 miles to Ocean Walk Resort.
From the South:
Interstate 95 North to Exit #261A (US 92/International Speedway Blvd.) Continue East on Hwy. 92 approximately 6 miles to Atlantic Ave (A1A) Turn North (left) and go .7 miles to Ocean Walk Resort.
Late check-ins must call Reception at (386) 323-4890 prior to 4:00 pm. Park in the Ocean Walk circle upon arrival at Ocean Walk Resort to retrieve your hotel information.
Some Daytona Beach Hotels may charge for parking. If you are assigned to a hotel that does have this additional charge, it may vary between $5 and $15 per day and is payable directly to the hotel.
Day of tour: Park in the public parking garage across the street. Walk over the bridge and the Welcome Center is located on the 4th floor of the Ocean Walk Shoppes.